Chateau Liblice was awarded as a regional winner in the competiton of the most popular hotels in Czech republic. Thank you!
We are ready to prepare for our clients a professionally arranged conference, training, seminar, forum, workshop or a working meeting, starting with the preliminary suggestion, continuing with complementary programme, audiovisual recording, video conferences, and more. We will meet your individual wishes and needs.
We have experience in organizing the following events:
- fundraising evenings
- discussion forums
- general assembly meetings
- consulting sessions and external meetings
- company events
How about a working meeting combined with lunch?
Capacity of the conference rooms:
- Conference hall for up to 120 persons
- Marble hall for 80 persons
- Academic lounge for 40 persons
- Princely lounge for 24 persons
- Castle restaurant for 80 persons
- Summer terrace for 40 persons
- Castle wine lounge for 24 persons
What else can we offer?
- Stylish accommodation in a **** category hotel
- total accommodation capacity is 53 rooms with 110 beds
- Conference halls with an overall maximum capacity of 250 places
- convenient position, 40 km away from Prague and just 5 minutes away from Mělník
- Gastronomic services throughout the day
- Catering and picnics out in the country (such as a picnic trip to the Říp Hill)
- Cultural, social programme (theatre, concert, dancing show, casino, and more)
- Adrenalin sports afternoon (horses, four-wheel drives, ropes course …)
- Organized trips and excursions (museums, castles, breweries, vineyards, etc.)
What must not be missing at your conference?
- complementary programmes
- interpreting, translations
- arrangement of transport
- floral decorations
- special offer of congress packages
- gastronomic services
- security agency services
The location of the castle, just outside the village of Liblice, allows for meeting special requirements for the safety of the event participants, if requested by the client, including the V.I.P. security or security services for the entire event.